Thursday 16 February 2012

Proenza Schouler AW12

I first fell in love with Proenza Schouler the first time I laid eyes on their eponomous PS1 bag.  The perfect bag for every-day, but yet stylish and beautiful, oh, so beautiful.

This summer I watched the documentary following the designers, and I fell in love with the designers. Two cool New York boys, in a wooden-floor studio, full of great spirit creating beautiful things. So for this past NYFW the one show I was really looking forward to was Proenza Schouler's. One of the last night shows of the week, Proenza Schouler was something to look forward to.

Featuring assymetrical lines, low waists, jaquards, knits - inspired by far east Nepal, the clothes were indeed beautiful.



The ever-amazing
Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez

(photos kindly borrowed from Vogue.com as I was not able to go to NYC)





No comments:

Post a Comment