Tuesday 19 June 2012

An ode to the shoes

Now that the pre-seasons are hitting the stores it brings with it one of my favourite times of year.
Not only can I shop for the future and dream of what I want to have - but what I dreamt of that I wanted is now more available than ever - sales have hit the stores.

And it brings me one step closer to my dream. One step closer to my shoes.

What is it that is so magical about shoes? Yesterday I was asked if i ever notice what shoes people are wearing. The answer is, yes. Shoes are one of the first thing I notice when I meet a new person. For an introverted and clumsy person like me, I do look down when I walk. And shoes are one of the final touches to an outfit. What are the perfect pair of shoes. Something that goes with everything, a dream that you can have with you forever. And I have found these dream shoes.

No ruby red slippers, or sparkly dancing shoes. These darlings are design that lasts. Summer, Winter, all the time. With an interesting and bold heel, and quality black leather. Proenza Schouler, you continue to seduce me.

Photo by Tommy Ton for Jakandjil.com


No comments:

Post a Comment